|John Butcher - Articles & Interviews|
* full text online.|
* all about jazz. Building a Jazz Library - by John Eyles. (PL).
* Jazzarium - by Piotr Wojdat. (PL).
* HCMF. Interview by Robin Smith.
* WIRE. 4 Recordings by Bill Meyer.
2016 * Point of Departure. Ezz-thetics by Stuart Broomer.
* The Attic. In conversation with Matthew Shipp by R. Kato, V. Stutz & B. Scoromide.
Neue Zeitschrift für Musik. Der Saxofonist John Butcher by Holger Pauler.
FreiStil. Improvisation ist Kommunikation by Holger Pauler.
2015* Catching up with John Butcher at 60 by John Eyles.
* Parceiro de luxo - by Rui Eduardo Paes. (PT).
* il manifesto. Lo spirito libero di John Butcher by Mario Gamba. (IT).
* Something Else! by Sammy Stein.
* Inner Compass by Tobias Fischer - 20 years of solo releases.
* Morning Star. Exploring the Limits of Living Jazz by Chris Searle.
* Percorsi Musicali. L'orecchio invisibile di John Butcher by Ettore Garzia. (IT)
* Kwadratuur - De wereld van de improvisatie is onzuiver by Koen Van Meel.
* Missing Links & Emerging Structures by Tobias Fischer.
* In the Hands of Machines by Tobias Fischer.
le son du grisli: hors-serie no.9 - 40 page illustrated A to Z. (FR).
WIRE: Invisible Jukebox. By Clive Bell.
* Freedom and Sound: This time it's personal - by John Butcher.
* tokafi - In conversation with Nate Wooley.
* All About Jazz-New York by Stuart Broomer.
* Signal to Noise. John Butcher / Joe McPhee by Ben Judson.
In the West Texas dessert at James Magee's The Hill.
WIRE. Breaking the sound barrier by Phillip Clark.
* Sandszine. Intervista by Claudio Tarsia. (IT).
* Point of Departure. Roundtable - with Giancarlo Schiaffini and Vijay Iyer.
* WIRE. World of Echoes by Biba Kopf.
* WIRE. Mining Echoes by David Keenan.
* Signal to Noise. Where the Saxophone Ends by Bill Meyer.
* Jazz Review. The Test with Richard Cook.
* All About Jazz. Interview by John Eyles.
* Paris Transatlantic. Interview by Dan Warburton.
* Jazziz. Deep Cuts by Sam Prestiani.
* Avant. Inside the Narrative by Rhodri Davies.
* Jazz Times. Solo Flights by Bill Shoemaker.
* Altremusiche. Il sax multifonico by Michele Coralli. (IT).
* Coda. Inside the Shed by Jon Morgan.